Services and Amenities
Residents enjoy a carefree lifestyle in an elegant setting at Linus Oakes Village. Take advantage of the peace of mind Linus Oakes Village offers, and leave the chores to us!
- One restaurant-style meal featuring a full menu served in the elegant Oak Dining Room between 4 and 6 p.m. each evening. Come anytime during dinner hours, sit wherever you like, and dine with whomever you choose!
- Dinner delivery to dine in the comfort of your home, on request and for any reason (or no reason at all!)
- Dinner shuttle service to/from Oak Lodge for dining
- Oak Lounge hospitality services:
- Coffee, tea, & hot cocoa available all day, every day;
- Fruit basket available every morning;
- Muffins & pastries available Monday & Wednesday mornings;
- Wine & hors d’oeuvres served every Friday & Saturday at 3:30 p.m.
- Reserved resident parking spaces
- Individual, on-campus transportation: Transportation by golf cart is available to any facility on the CHI Mercy Health campus, Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Individual local transportation: Transportation by ramp-accessible minivan to any doctor appointments, bank, post office, etc. for business & medical reasons within Roseburg city limits. Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Group local transportation: Transportation by 28-passenger luxury bus for scheduled twice-weekly shopping trips, social activities & events within the Roseburg area.
- Wellness Nurse services, Monday-Thursday, 9am-2pm
- Body, Mind, Spirit events & activities on site
- Fitness classes four days a week – taught by YMCA & dance instructors
- Weekly housekeeping with linens & bed-making service provided
- Individual secure storage unit
- Centrally monitored security, smoke & fire alarms
- Emergency call buttons in every home
- Emergency response staff on site 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- All utilities, except for cable/phone/internet
- All interior & exterior maintenance: everything from changing a light bulb, to replacing an appliance; mowing the grass, to cleaning the gutters! Leave the chores to us!
- Maintenance staff on site 7 days/week, 8am-4pm
We strive to keep the Monthly Service Fee all-inclusive, however there are some additional fees as listed below.
- Basic + Cable TV Bulk Rate – $40/month
- Individual transportation within Roseburg city limits for non-business or non-medical reasons – $5/trip
- Scheduled group out-of-town & overnight trips, activities & events – cost varies
- Covered parking (carport) – $25/month
- One-bedroom guest cottage – fully furnished with weekly housekeeping included – $75/night
- Two-bedroom guest cottage – fully furnished with weekly housekeeping included – $90/night
- Guest dinner – senior $12, adult $14, child $8
- Pets welcome – $25/month. Cats & dogs under 35 lbs. Limit two pets per home.
The following amenities are available on the Linus Oakes Village grounds.
- “Oak Lounge”
- “Linus Links” putting green
- “The Knot Hole” wood shop
- “Woodstock Garden” with raised beds and firm paths
- “Snoopy’s Pals” off-leash dog park
- Community room – pool (billiards), shuffleboard, large screen TV, Wii, dance floor, full kitchen
- Exercise room – treadmill, stationary bicycle, weight (resistance) machine, etc.
- Activities room – arts, crafts, sewing
- Private dining room
- Beauty & barber shop
- Resident computers & color printer
- Free wi-fi in Oak Lounge
- Handicap accessible walking paths
- Storage units available upon request