Are you compassionate, friendly and dependable? Join the Franciscan Villa team today!
Franciscan Villa is a senior living community that offers three levels of assisted living options, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing care and our Child Day Center for our employees and members of the community.
Our dedicated health care professionals at CHI Franciscan Villa are committed to the patient-centered model and work to maintain a safe and secure environment while providing as many comforts of home as possible.
Franciscan Villa’s mission-driven philosophy of providing a continuum of care is guided by our core values of reverence, integrity, compassion and excellence.
Registered Nurse-Skilled Nursing
As a Registered Nurse in Skilled Nursing you will perform resident care duties and participate in nursing care assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation. You will direct all nursing care and provide resident care as assigned.
You can also expect to:
- Assist with physician visits and recommend changes in treatment based upon resident condition.
- Administer both medications and treatments according to physician and nursing orders and infection control standards, documenting them at time of delivery.
- Ensure accurate and timely documentation including, but not limited to, charting, incident reports, admissions and re-admissions, discharges, changes in resident condition, narrative notes, summaries, Individual Service Plan (ISP) updates, MARS, treatment records and nursing care monitoring records.
- Assist and participate in team conferences in developing goals, priorities and nursing outcome criteria, aimed at meeting the total needs of residents.
- Conduct resident assessments, admissions, re-admissions and discharges.
- Ensure communication continuity in resident care on and between shifts.
- Develop collegial relationships with Franciscan Villa campus staff, outside agencies, physicians and families.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Provide direct care as needed to residents including, but not limited to, feeding, bathing, grooming, toileting, transferring and ambulating.
- Assist in orienting, training, and evaluating staff on issues pertaining to resident care, safety, job duties and communication skill.
- Assist physician on rounds when requested to do so and recommend changes in treatment, based on resident's condition.
- Identify and be responsible for self-development. Participate in continuing education activities to maintain competence within the practice.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Child Day Care Center
- Passion for resident care
- Registered Nurse state of Wisconsin
- BLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Experience in Long Term Care preferred
A pre-placement health assessment, including a drug screening and background check, is required. CHI Franciscan Villa is an equal opportunity employer.