Franciscan Villa is a senior living community that offers three levels of assisted living options, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing care and our Child Day Center for our employees and members of the community.
Our dedicated health care professionals at CHI Franciscan Villa are committed to the patient-centered model and work to maintain a safe and secure environment while providing as many comforts of home as possible.
Franciscan Villa’s mission-driven philosophy of providing a continuum of care is guided by our core values of reverence, integrity, compassion and excellence.
The Dining Attendant is a Part-Time Position. As a Dining Attendant in our Skilled Nursing or Assisted Living departments you will assist in preparing and delivering residents trays and table setting by placing silverware, napkins, placemats on table and on trays.
You can also expect to:
- Restock and keep coffee cart clean, set up coffee cart and make coffee
- Fill condiment containers for each cart, and keep condiment filled in dining room
- Restock milk cooler in Dining Room after each meal and keeps cooler clean
- Take tray carts to dining rooms, cup racks and glass racks
- Assist in serving residents trays in dining room when needed
- Operate dishwasher to ensure thorough cleaning of silverware and utensils using proper washing procedure
- Empty and store clean dishware and utensils in proper places
- Remove soiled dishes from dining room and brings to dishwashing area
- Monitor and record dishwasher temperatures
- Keep all equipment, working areas and floors clean and orderly as per cleaning schedule
- Wipe off tray cards and place in proper order for next meal service
- Report any needed supplies, faulty looking equipment, accidents, problems, etc…
- Sweep floor daily, wash mats and wash floors when needed
- De-lime dish machine (1) day a week
- Fill in for Cold Prep Dietary Aide as needed
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Child Day Care Center
- Must work every other weekend and holidays
- Hours vary according to shift
- Some kitchen experience preferred
A pre-placement health assessment, including a drug screening and background check, is required. CHI Franciscan Villa is an equal opportunity employer.