At St. Leonard, we are committed to ensuring our workplace is a warm setting where your skills and career can be nurtured and developed. We desire to create and environment for our staff to be fulfilled and satisfied.
St. Leonard is the third largest employer in the city of Centerville and was named one of the Healthiest Employers by the Dayton Business Journal. We have an opportunity for a Activities Assistant to join our team of dedicated employees.
Position Essential Functions:
- Assists with the daily maintenance of the department to maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Orders and maintains proper supplies for planned activities.
- Completes all assessments and programming documentation with specific time-frames, as directed by Activities Supervisor.
- Assists with transportation for resident outings, as directed.
- Maintain a professional manner with dealing with resident, families and other staff.
- Follows OSHA guidelines and facility safety programs to ensure a safe environment
- Additional duties may be outlined by facility. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management.