The Maintenance Technician II is a full time, shared on call position. They maintain, repair, and install plumbing, electrical, HVAC, refrigeration, and appliances systems and components and performs general maintenance.
Reports to: Director of Facilities
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Keeps plumbing systems and fixtures in good working order.
- Performs maintenance, repairs, and installs electrical systems and components.
- Performs maintenance, repairs, and installs of HVAC and refrigeration equipment and systems.
- Performs maintenance, repairs, and installs appliances.
- Performs tasks of general maintenance.
a. Properly installs, repairs, and maintains doors, locks, hinges, screen doors, etc.
b. Properly installs, repairs, and maintains windows, glass, screens, etc.
c. Properly installs, repairs, and maintains walls, drywall, plaster, ceramic tile, and painting.
d. Maintains roads and walks free of hazards, including as snow and ice.
Please apply below or send resume to email@example.com