GENERAL SUMMARY:Assists in preparation and service of meals in accordance with facility policy and applicable regulations. Tray set-up, pour beverages, help pass trays, clean dining room, wash dishes, etc.
- Follows daily Nutrition Services functions and operations.
- Assists with preparation and service of meals as directed by the cook in accordance with facility policy, residents’ desires, and applicable regulations.
- Passes beverages (coffee, tea, etc.) and helps pass trays at meal time paying particular attention to diet orders and resident desires.
- Cleans/sanitizes kitchen and dining room as directed including washing of dinnerware, sanitizing table tops, cleaning carts & equipment, mopping floors, etc.
- Stores and maintains equipment & supplies.
- Assists with the provision of care to residents (within qualifications) and participate in social and activity programs in order to help meet the physical, mental, social and spiritual needs of the residents to promote a happy, safe, and fulfilling environment.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Prefer previous Nutrition Services experience.