At St. Clare Commons we believe a job should be more than simply a means of earning a living. It should be a learning experience, a path to personal growth, and most important a way of putting faith into action.
St. Clare Commons opened its faith-based state of the art campus in Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry. As our campus continues to grow, we currently have opportunities for RNs who have a genuine passion for caring for our elders.
Caregivers: Join a dedicated care giving staff in providing exceptional nursing care to our residents, and giving supervision and guidance to other clinical staff members.
- Observes residents on admission and on a daily basis as well as when conditions change. Documents appropriately including Minimum Data Sets under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Administers medications, starts IVs and performs treatments for assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required company, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Conduct rounds of all assigned residents at specified intervals, including mandatory beginning and end of shift rounds to ensure all care issues are addressed within and throughout the shift.
- Ability to adequately assess and reassess pain. Utilizes appropriate pain management techniques. Educates the resident and family regarding pain management.
- Documents changes in residents’ conditions and nursing care on progress notes and care plan.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Follows proper infection control procedures and supervises supportive staff in infection control procedures.
- Consistently follows the policies and procedures of the facility.
- Competently perform basic nursing skills.
*Full and Part time*
PRN also available all shifts