Tales from the Heart
Tales from the Heart shares employees stories on how they meet God in their everyday work.
Do you have a story to share? Contact the Director of Mission Integration for details.
Tales from the Heart share stories about ordinary situations, encounters, or experiences at work that do one or more of the following:
- Provide a glimpse into the spirituality of the people who are part of CHI Living Communities.
- Witness to the internal faith which individuals bring to the workplace.
- Advance one's faith or commitment to our Catholic senior living communities.
- Reveal God's divine presence.
- Illustrate how such a lived spirituality impacts our care delivery and/or environment of service in a senior living community.
- Convey how one finds meaning in what one does or experiences the actions of the Spirit in one’s work life.
- Respond generously to opportunities for service and what enrichment one discovers in relationships with one another in ministry.
- Reflect our mission and/or our core values of reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence.