- Check with your area Office on Aging and local senior centers to see what resources may be available.
- Research whether there are dependable and trustworthy individuals you could hire to routinely check in, or offer simple yardwork or do household chores, such as light housekeeping, laundry or cooking. Care.com and Angie’s List are two such resources that can help you locate someone.
- If you’re the senior’s responsible party, discuss your concerns with their health care provider and follow their recommendations.
- If the senior’s neighborhood has a private Facebook page, you may be able to request recommendations for senior care and related services and activities.
Franciscan Care Center is your option for Respite Care
With the COVID-19 closures of senior and adult day care centers, enjoy all of the benefits with a respite stay at Franciscan Care Center.
- 24/7 clinical care
- Safe, caring environment with call light system
- Furnished rooms
- Spiritual services
- Meals, housekeeping and laundry
- Life enrichment programs
Learn more by emailing email@example.com or call 419.885.6582.