Jane Woloson is the new Executive Director at The Gardens at St. Elizabeth, effective July 1, 2019. Ms. Woloson has over 27 years of experience in health care leadership in Colorado and Illinois. “Jane is the right fit for The Gardens at St. Elizabeth with her leadership background and her experience in developing healthy lifestyle programming for seniors,” says Mary Beth Bouhall, Regional Administrator.
Ms. Woloson worked for Boulder Meridian Retirement Community for 16 years. She moved to the Illinois area where she worked for the Brookdale and Senior Lifestyle Corporations at various campuses. Her background includes independent living, assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing.
Ms. Woloson earned her undergraduate degree in hotel administration from the University of New Hampshire and Masters in Business Administration in Health Care Management from American Intercontinental University. She received an Advanced Certificate of Leadership from Northwestern University.
Besides her impressive professional credentials, Ms. Woloson brings outstanding experience in senior lifestyle programming. Ms. Woloson is an Ageless Grace Educator, a program that promotes purposeful exercises for body and mind that complements The Gardens at St. Elizabeth’s Body, Mind and Spirit Series. She is co-creator of “Body Works,” a senior fitness program.
As part of her role as Executive Director she will oversee the multi-million dollar independent living renovation underway at The Gardens at St. Elizabeth that is expected to be completed by January 2020. It includes:
- A main level renovation that complements the wood details of the 120-year-old Chapel for a more open concept and welcoming area.
- Multiple dining options will feature a bistro café for light refreshments and social gatherings on the main level as well as renovated dining areas for food, fun and entertaining.
- The 14thfloor with its incredible 360-degree views will include a dining pub as well as areas for fitness, reading and social gatherings.
- All new penthouse apartments on floors 11-13 offer dwellers their choice of mountain or city views.
- Apartments on floors 2-10 are undergoing renovations as they become available.
The Gardens at St. Elizabeth has a strong and nurturing community spirit along with its faith-based focus that includes daily Mass. Known for its vibrant programming for independent senior living, The Gardens at St. Elizabeth is located in the Highland area of Denver and takes advantage of what the neighborhood has to offer. The Gardens at St. Elizabeth is accepting applications for its new penthouses and apartments on floors 2-10. Call 303.964.3804 to tour or for more information. Follow The Gardens at St. Elizabeth on Facebook to see the progress of the renovations underway.